Ethan had fun dressing up as a monkey this year (costume provided by Aunt Nicole). We also made a quick appearance at Emily's Halloween Party. Maybe next year Ethan can have some real fun with that candy!
Ethan looks adoarable and you look absolutely beautiful! I can't believe he's sitting up. I'm with Jenn - give him a taste of a chocolate bar - it will make his whole day! =)
5 comments:
That is way too funny that Ethan and Charlie had the exact same costume! How cute are they both huh?
Connor was a monkey last year in that exact costume too! He's a cutie! Are you gonna let him taste that candy? I bet he'd love it!
Ethan looks adoarable and you look absolutely beautiful! I can't believe he's sitting up. I'm with Jenn - give him a taste of a chocolate bar - it will make his whole day! =)
Cute ! He would be cuter if he had Chocolate all over his face. CANDY GOOD !!!
I noticed this post was done at 5:25 am.
Who in their right mind would be on the computer at that hour of the morning?
Your supposed to sleep until at least 8am. Aunt Laurie always does.
Post a Comment