Ethan Performs!
I should have known there was a chance Ethan would get my "love for singing" genes. We only have a few cassette tapes from when we were kids and on every one, I'm bolting out some sort of song (so embarassing). I have to admit, I thought this was much more adorable. This is the first song he could sing all the way through. Can you guess what his favorite show is?
I should have known there was a chance Ethan would get my "love for singing" genes. We only have a few cassette tapes from when we were kids and on every one, I'm bolting out some sort of song (so embarassing). I have to admit, I thought this was much more adorable. This is the first song he could sing all the way through. Can you guess what his favorite show is?
3 comments:
Cute stuff! He's so cute! I was hoping that we'd get to hear some of your "early" stuff.
Adorable....he'll be a singing missionary just like his mama!
Jen, Ethan is adorable! I'm so glad there are still some Barney fans out there... he's a nice big, purple dinosaur. :) You are now on my blog as a link (hope you don't mind) so I'll be checking in more frequently now.
Hope things are going well!
Post a Comment