Monday, September 06, 2010

T*R*O*U*B*L*E

The other day I was playing in the toy room with the twins. I left them for literally 2 minutes to get something from the kitchen. Within that time, Ethan came running out and said, "Mommy, Addie is in trouble! Come quick!" I listened but heard no screaming from the other side of the door. When I came into the room, I saw Grant and Addie sitting on the floor with their backs to me. They were working silently and quickly. In the two minutes I was gone, this is what they managed to do...

The evidence at the scene...(in case you can't tell, those are purple and blue stamp pads & yes, that is ink on my carpet)...


Grant was able to escape with just a little ink on his hands which lends me to believe that he wasn't the one to instigate this. Luckily most of it came off with wipes. Wish I could say the same for my carpet. How pathetic are these pictures?!

5 comments:

Emily said...

I would have cried. I am so glad that it cleaned up well.

Sarah said...

It is crazy what kids get into and how quickly too. My little man when he was little got into vasaline and desitin. Yuck!

Natalie said...

ha ha love it! Sorry about your carpet, but seriously your kids are sooo adorable and funny!

Just a girl said...

Oy! But I have to say that Addie looks cute, ink and tears included!

Aunt Nic said...

Thanks for making our day! Love, Nic and TJ.