Sunday, February 05, 2012

Snow!

Luckily we haven't had much snow at all this season. My biggest fear was that we'd be hit with tons of snow while Blake was away and I'd have to snow blow our driveway on my own. Thank goodness we've only really had one snow storm that gave us about 6 inches. So, my dad came over and helped me dig out. Of course, I couldn't keep Ethan out of the snow so once we finished up, pops agreed to do a few sledding runs with him. Here are some cute pics of the two of them getting some speed down the front lawn!




2 comments:

The Teeples Times said...

So glad to see an update!! Yay!! What a great pops Ethan has! Love the pics from Em's shower...wish I could have been there!

emily j said...

So.....are you guys in Indiana yet? I want to hear all about it!!