Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Let It Snow!

A few weeks ago we had a pretty big ice/snow storm. Ethan has seen snow but has never played in it. Emily was brave and decided to take him out to "play." As you can see from his reaction, he was less than thrilled. I guess he's having a tough time seeing how that cold, wet white stuff can be any fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily was BRAVE???

She's not brave enough to challenge Uncle Arch to a dominoes game I bet!

(She is SUCH a BAD loser!)

Little Nate will never be a bad loser as he will follow in the footsteps of his wonderful Uncle Arch and always win at dominoes. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Ethan, who needs snow?

Timothy & Kimberly Pettitt said...

Updates, or no updates....that is the question?! I'm dying for more pictures of your little cutie! (and of course you too!)

Anonymous said...

Ethan, honey, Aunt Nic going to buy you a bunny for Easter. Ssshhh, don't tell mommy - let's surprise them!