Big Steps!
That's right...on Friday, (3/2) Ethan took his very first steps! He had pulled his dresser drawer out (like always) to cruise around it holding on with one hand. I knew he was close to walking so I thought I'd try to pull him away from the drawer with a very tempting item he loves - the container of vaseline! At first he whined because he was trying so hard to get it but did not want to let go of the drawer with his left hand. Finally he got his courage up and took two steps before falling into me to get it. It was awesome! Blake was still at work so he missed it but Ethan has done it a bunch of times for him lately. Sometimes I wonder what I'm thinking trying to teach him how to walk but it's so much fun to see him progress each day. I can't help but look forward to each new stage!
3 comments:
He loves the Vaseline huh? Congrats on the steps. I feel the same way about Charlie, like I shouldn't want him to walk because then life will really be different.
Yay, Ethan! :Aunt Nic clapping hands:
Keep up the whinning!!!!!! Good Boy!
You need to walk to the cabinet doors now and bang them open and closed for half an hour.
Almost as good as whinning.
Post a Comment