Thursday, August 09, 2007

Ethan's 1st "Official" Haircut

Last week, "Gemma" Cooper treated Ethan to his very first big boy haircut. It was the cutest thing I've ever seen. The hair salon was just for kids and was equipped with planes, jeeps and motorcycles for the kids to sit in. There was also a tv screen above each station which kept Ethan busy while watching Elmo. I was really worried that he'd freak out when the hairdresser got near him to cut his hair. After all, this is the kid who screams hysterically when the doctor puts the stethoscope on his back! But, he did great. When he was done, he wanted to sit in all the different vehicles and was not happy that we made him leave. We had so much fun watching him get his hair cut that we can't wait for his hair to grow so he can get another one!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute you guys! Charlie would flip out if we tried that. Ethan's such a good boy!

mindy said...

That is the cutest thing ever! I'm so glad that he was so good. I hope that they have one of those around us for when Charlie is older.

Timothy & Kimberly Pettitt said...

How cute is that! What a fun place to go for a hair cut! He really did look so big...I can't believe how much a hair cut can change the look of a baby to a big boy!

Erica said...

I wish I could take my kids there to get haircuts. What a great place! Isaac is always sure it is going to hurt when I cut his hair. By the way, I never answered you on the Hawaii thing. TAKE ETHAN! It is such a fun family trip, with so much to do! Of course, it is great going without kids too!