Tuesday, August 07, 2007

A Busy Boy

It's been a while since I've had a few minutes to update our blog. Sorry! We finally got moved into our new place which we love. It was a TON of work (it's always more than you think) but we're finally starting to get settled in. I had to take a minute to post some fun pictures of Ethan from the past week or two. During the move, he discovered all sorts of fun new places and things to get into. He was a busy guy! Today he turns 18 months so I'll try to do another blog about all the things he's up to. We're most excited that he's going to be in nursery at church now. Hooray!!!

On a side note, for all you Stephanie Meyer fans out there, Eclipse comes out today. I pre-ordered mine and can't WAIT to get it in the mail! If you've never read her series, block out a week and start with Twilight. You won't be able to put it down!!

Ethan crawls into the empty entertainment center.
I took Ethan swimming at our community pool which just tired him out.
He crashed on the chair by the pool. Poor little guy!
Ethan finds an empty basket we used to put toys in.
Ethan tries to get in the box that holds his blocks. Unfortunately it's a little small.
Today I realized that our plant will not be able to stay in it's present location.
Ethan can't get enough of playing in dirt.
Ethan finds a fun new place to sit.
Once again, he's found an empty cubby that he fits into perfectly.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen, thank you, thank you, thank you! We live for pictures of the little guy!

mindy said...

So cute!! How fun that he's exploring like that. I too am excited about Eclipse. Can't wait. Glad the plant is still alive.

Timothy & Kimberly Pettitt said...

This cracks me up. What a little ham! He is such a cute little boy...he is growing up way too fast!

Anonymous said...

Jen... I've just been reading back on some of your entries. Looks like you've been busy! Our little girl just turned 18 months ont he 25th so we're going through all the same stuff. No house plant is safe around here either! Your little guy is adorable!

Bethany said...

So much fun. I'm glad you are closer, we will get to see more of you! Pictures that you will love for years.

Brittanie said...

Oh my gosh!! What a cutie! He really manages to squeeze into some small spaces! I love his new haircut!