Thursday, February 05, 2009

Ethan Quotes

Lately I've been trying to keep better track of all the funny things that Ethan says during the day. There are so many cute comments that make me laugh but I always forget them as the day progresses. So, I hope you enjoy these as much as I have and get a good chuckle from them.

* * *

While giving a prayer, Ethan said, "Bless Jesus that he will be good like Mommy and Daddy. And, bless the Christmas tree that it won't fall down."

When a lady who was walking quickly into BJ's almost walked right into Ethan, he looked up at her and said, "Whoah, hello!"

I tried to help Ethan when he spilled a plate of his play plastic hot dogs. He looked at me with a very disturbed face and said, "Mom, you can't do this. It's only for little boys. This is HORRIBLE!"

Mom: "Ethan, did you eat all your food?"
Ethan: "Nope, not quiet" (I'm pretty sure he meant quite)

"I'm gonna save some juice so I don't get pee pee all over this beautiful house - like the Christmas tree and the new presents."

When visiting the doctor, the following conversation took place:
Doctor: "Okay Ethan, now I need to look up your nose with my special light."
Ethan: "You wanna look at my boogies?"

In a prayer at bedtime, Ethan said, "Bless Heavenly Father and Jesus and Gemma to peetect me from the heater."

"Mommy, I got an idea...daddy goes in mommy's car, mommy goes in daddy's car, Ethan goes in daddy's car. Does that sound like a great plan?"

M: "Ethan, do you want to help me clean the kitchen?"
E: "Well...let's get to it!!"

M: "Ethan, we need to gel your hair before we leave."
E: "Mom, I don't want to gel my hair. I like it brown and furry."

4 comments:

Jenn said...

TOO CUTE! It was so fun having him in nursery the other week. And great to see you guys too of course!

Anonymous said...

I laughed so hard reading this!

mindy said...

Those are all fantastic!

Scott said...

Get that kid on stage!