Wednesday, March 25, 2009

3-D Ultrasound Pictures!

Last week we had another ultrasound done to check on the twins. The technician was checking out the usual stuff and then she flipped on the 3-D feature. Blake and I were both shocked at how well we could see our little babies! It was so neat. It may be a little hard to see on the blog but it really was incredible to see what technology can do these days. So, here are our pictures at 28 weeks of pregnancy!


Baby A - (Boy) Weighs in at 2 lbs. 15 oz.

Baby B - (Girl) Weighs in at 2 lbs. 9 oz.

8 comments:

Brittanie said...

Oh my gosh - those pictures are amazing! Congratulations Jen! I hope things are going well!

mindy said...

That's so amazing!

David said...

How awesome! Are things still going well? Good luck to the end which then will be a new beginning!!

Sammie K said...

Oh my gosh. She looks so much like Ethan (with those cheeks and all) and he looks so much like you, Jen. That is so cool. I'm so jealous. I can't wait to meet them. Hope you're all hanging in there.

Anonymous said...

Those babies are really, really, really really good looking. *blue steel*

The Teeples Times said...

I can already tell that they're going to be handsome and beautiful! Could we expect anything less - I don't think so! I am so glad you're doing so well! Hang in there - you're doing awesome!!

Natalie said...

OH my goodness the little girly has ethan cheeks!!! I love it I can't wait to kiss them all over! I am excited to see the little boy too of course. yay for twins~ I am so happy that the wedding was so much fun and I love all of your pictures!

Timothy & Kimberly Pettitt said...

WOW!! They are so cute...I totally got the chills looking at the pics! I can't believe the technology these days...amazing! It looks like you guys had a blast in Disney, I bet Ethan still talks about it! Hope you are feeling well! Love you!