4th of July Weekend
We had a super fun 4th of July weekend this year. It was full of everything you'd think it should be.It started out with attending the local carnival and letting Ethan go on ride after ride after ride...Then we watched the annual parade through Randolph which Ethan loved. It was filled with fire trucks, Army tanks, clowns and children throwing candy, What's not to love, right?
Enjoying the parade...
Aunt Nic & Ethan (with ears covered)
6 comments:
What a cute family!!! Jenn you look great! So do you Blake but you didn't just have twins. :) I'm glad you guys are doing well and getting out. Maybe one of these days I will get out to Jersey to visit.
Looks like a fun 4th! Addie and Grant and Ethan all looked so cute in their festive church outfits :)
Yay! Look how grown up Ethan is! Aren't those little twinners just the cutest thing! Thanks for the pics...I've missed you guys, it is good to see the kiddos!
Kimberly
OK, seriously? The new pics of Grant and Addie on the sidebar are KILLING ME. They are so, so, so cute. Love it.
So fun to see pictures of your children. Hope things are going well.
This comment is super late but I still wanted to say hi! Those babies are adorable and Ethan is so grown up and handsome!! You have such a beautiful family!
Post a Comment