Laughing Babies
This video just makes me smile every time I watch it. I love it when babies are so tired that they are super giggly. This was definitely our little Grant today. I sneezed while I was feeding them lunch and Ethan jumped right in when he saw the reaction I got from the kids!
7 comments:
So cute! I love laughing babies. I love it even more when the older brother is trying so hard to make them laugh.
This is awesome! Everyone is so cute!!!
Thanks for sharing! Totally made my day.
so much fun to see your little ones. Ethan is a great big brother. I love moments like this, it makes all the hard work of being a mom worth it! sure miss you guys.
Ha ha I love love love laughing babies!!!!! I can't believe how big they are!!!! I want to meet them soooooo bad! Someday!
So cute!!!
That was so cute! Those two are such characters all ready with such fun personalities.
Post a Comment