TROUBLE
Two days before she turned 8 months old, we caught Addie in hot pursuit of the baby wipes. I can't believe she's crawling now (or something like it).
Grant is close behind her. He gets on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth, but no forward motion yet. He's stuck in reverse. It won't be long before they are both crawling all over and then we're in BIG trouble!!
6 comments:
That was so cute!!! Go Addie! I loved what Ethan said at the end about how he is in charge of watching Addie so she doesn't get in to trouble :)
Now, that is about the cutest thing I've ever seen!
Oh my goodness I can't even imagine having to crawling babies!!!! You are going to get a lot of exercise!!!!! I love you guys and miss you so much. If you just need a break from life and find a way to work it out, Las Vegas is a great vacation destination for the couple who needs a break :) hint hint....
I love her crawl - it's like a crawl-hop. So adorable!! You're right though.....BIG trouble....BEWARE!!!
So cute!
And it was nice hearing your voice in...how many years has it been????
K!
They have gotton so big so fast! Get ready to put the gates up! :) funfun!
Post a Comment