We had such a fun Easter this year. It was so nice to finally be in our own house and be able to take advantage of a yard for egg hunts. Below are some of the highlights from our Easter.
My favorite thing from this Easter was an Ethan quote. Ethan came home from school with a boiled egg. I didn't realize that I had never fixed him a hard boiled egg before. So, I told him to crack it. He hesitated and explained that the egg would spill all over. After I assured him that this egg was different, he cracked and peeled the egg. I told him to take a bite into it to see if he liked it. So, he took a big bite and then suddenly his eyes got really big. He sat up with a look of astonishment and exclaimed, "Mommy! There's CHEESE in the middle of my egg!" To this day, he still thinks the yolk is cheese. I figure, who cares if he eats it, right? :)
* * *
* * *
We decided to host an Easter Egg Hunt at our house with a bunch of our friends. We had such a fun time. Luckily the weather cooperated and we were able to have it outside. The kids had a blast running all over the yard looking for eggs.
* * *
Here's a little video clip from our Easter morning. I remember when Ethan was a baby thinking how fun it would be when he was a little older and could really get excited about it. Now that day has come and it is SO fun!
2 comments:
Too cute!!!
Holy cow you are such an amazing mom! How do you do it all?!?!? Oh my gosh I miss you so much! Here's to hoping that a Christmas visit out East happens!!! We are really hoping it does:) Pray really hard that Scott not only get s good raise but hits his billing mark and gets a sweet bonus :) Then we will for sure come!! but even without all that we want to come. Well give each of your kiddos a huge hug and kiss from all of out here in hot las vegas!
Post a Comment