Fun
Last weekend we drove to PA to visit Blake's brother Rob. It has been so fun to connect with him after so many years. Below are a few pictures we took during our visit.
A family picture. (Ethan - 4, Grant & Addison - 11 months)
I love random moments like this when we're just having play time together. Ethan and the babies were playing with the toy kitchen and Ethan randomly put some play food in his mouth and spit it out. Suddenly, Addie started cracking up. So I grabbed the camera and before long, Grant joined in on the action. These two videos are my favorites. I can't watch these without laughing out loud. (fyi - Grant was not hurt in the last video. Just a little taken back. :)
Recently I've been taking a cake decorating class just for fun with my friend Melanie. We signed up for the Wilton courses through Michaels and it has been great. It's been fun to learn some new flower & border techniques. Above is the final cake of course 2. I'm not really a cake lover so I literally have a freezer full of uneaten cakes. Anybody need a cake for anything? :)
7 comments:
Ethan's spitting up play food makes me laugh almost as hard as Grant and Addie. So cute and funny!!! --M$
I can't believe your babies are almost a year old! It seems like you just had them - they are so cute and I love their laughs. Great job on the cake!!
Hilarious videos Jen!!! Oh my goodness, I love it.... I must say, I love the super hero jammies as well... So cute!
jen that is so cool! I would love to learn how to decorate cakes, but I do have a husband you enjoys cake immensely! I we were there we would eat your cake! Is that double stroller you have a baby city mini?I really want one of those baby city joggers! Well love ya! I have been wanting to call, but I will call another day it is 11 where you are. I just texted ya to see if you were awake... long shot. Love ya!
I'm so impressed with that cake. You're good! Must be in your blood. I miss you guys and it's only been like a week or so. Hugs and kisses from Aunt Nat.
DO NOT EVER TAKE THE VIDEO OF THEM LAUGHING OFF YOUR BLOG!! Everytime I need to smile I watch it and laugh like it's the first time. Just something about watching them laugh....SO cute!!
PS-I'm the anonymous...MOM :)
Post a Comment