Lately...
I thought I'd post a few different things that we've been up to lately. It's a bit of a hodgepodge of things. So, here goes!
Bath Time: I realized I didn't have any really cute pictures of the babies at bath time. I'm usually bathing them by myself so I don't have an extra hand to take pictures. But this last time, Blake was home to help me with that. They absolutely love bath time. Unfortunately they don't typically get a lot of play time in the bath because the other baby is screaming that they've been left alone in a crib!
Look-A-Likes: A few months ago, a new missionary was transferred to our ward named Elder Burton. When I first met him, I was shocked at how much he looked like my brother Scott. Several people at church saw the resemblance as well. So, here are some pictures. You be the judge...
Insanity: Blake has started a new intense exercise regime called Insanity. So, every morning Blake does his workout and Ethan joins him. It's quite funny to watch them together. Sometimes Blake will collapse on the floor for a few seconds to catch his breath and Ethan will say, "Come on daddy. Don't quit. You just have to believe!" Here they are doing cool down!
Baby Milestones: Last week, Addie had a big event take place. She took her first step. She and Grant have been cruising for months but just recently Addie has gotten brave and started standing up without holding on to anything. Then, she took a step toward mommy last week! Now she's taking a couple of steps at a time (when she doesn't panic and fall on her bum). It's so cute!
As for Grant, he's coming along very well verbally. I could swear that he copies my intonation. Watch this video and see what you think. Is he saying "all done?"
As for Grant, he's coming along very well verbally. I could swear that he copies my intonation. Watch this video and see what you think. Is he saying "all done?"
5 comments:
The twins are getting so big! I love that picture of Ethan and Blake doing their workout...you just have to believe!
Cute Cute Cute! I think Grant is saying "All done." What a fun family.
Your kids are just adorable! I can't believe it has almost been a year!
Such a fun post. I kept meaning to ask you if Addie was walking yet. Man, I cant imagine what your life will be like when they both are running around everywhere. Good luck with that! Hope you guys had a fun birthday party. Love ya.
I love your earlier post where Ethan is spitting out the toys - Grant's laugh is killer! It's amazing how funny the older brother can be. Love the tub time pictures too.
Post a Comment