Revlon Run/Walk
On Saturday, Blake, Kimberly (my sister-in-law) and I spent a beautiful day in New York City. Kimberly and I decided to do our first 5k in the Revlon Run/Walk for cancer. Blake hung out with Ethan and met us at the end of the race. It was a perfect day in the city and SO much fun! We were so inspired by all the people who came to walk in memory of loved ones or who were cancer survivors. Many people spoke about how they had beaten cancer time and time again. It was incredible. We started out in Times Square and went all the way through Central Park up to the very north end. The trees were in full bloom and the weather was amazing. We had such a great time. After the race, we spent a few hours walking back through the park to visit some of the sites we had never seen before. I'll post those pictures in a separate blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment