Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Blake is Legit. in CT!

This weekend we went up to CT and MA to visit family and friends. Blake was sworn in to the CT Bar on Monday so we thought we'd make a weekend out of it. It was great to hang out with everyone and have a relaxing weekend.

The ceremony in CT was really neat because all the CT Supreme Court Justices were present. Unfortunately Ethan didn't really care about the legal system in CT because he squawked and squirmed through the entire ceremony. Of course you could hear every sound he made because the ceilings were domed which he found to be completely amusing. I finally had to take him out into the foyer to let him run around and burn off some energy. Poor Blake - he could hear Ethan but couldn't find us. Oh well - we still have one more ceremony to attend (NY) so maybe it will go better. Ethan sure had a fun time though!

Blake and Ethan at the Supreme Court bench.
Blake, Jen and Ethan at the Supreme Court bench.
In other news, this is how I found Ethan yesterday morning. I was checking e-mail and letting him play in the office when I looked over and caught him like this. He would have tried to scale the piano if I had let him!
We visited Elizabeth Park in Hartford, CT where they have a famous rose garden. It was in full bloom last weekend and was absolutely beautiful - as you can see!
Blake, Jen and Ethan at the Rose Garden.

3 comments:

mindy said...

Congrats Blake! And I am so jealous that you don't even live in CT and got to see the rose garden. I love that place. So fun.

Anonymous said...

Well, I did tell him he could play with the piano however he wanted . . . lol. Congrats, brother.

Sean, Jessi and Jaydn Coletti said...

Did you take the bar in NJ? Congrats on CT and NY. You should go for all 50.