Friday, June 01, 2007

Tacky Party

Okay, I know it's been a while since I've done a blog. We were on vacation for a week so I'm trying to get caught up. I'll post the vacation pics next. Anyway, the night before our vacation we hosted a "tacky" party with 5 other couples we know. We each take turns every month hosting a game/party night and they are always a blast.

For our tacky party, we served pigs in a blanket, twinkees and ding dongs, kool-aid, and other tacky goodies. We decorated with toilet paper as streamers and had everyone bring a white elephant gift to exchange. There were some pretty hilarious gifts given but I think our gift was the hit of the night. I took a picture of Blake doing a cheesy shooter finger stance and framed it. He also autographed it: "All the Best, Blake Cooper." People were crying they were laughing so hard. I have a feeling this picture will turn up again sometime in the future. Everyone came dressed in tacky attire which was a riot. I'd highly recommend this theme if you're looking for a fun party idea!

1 comment:

Sean, Jessi and Jaydn Coletti said...

Oh, brother! Blake, I think you should put that picture on your business cards. That way you're sure to never get any business.