Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Sleep

Ethan absolutely REFUSES to take a nap in his crib, even when he's completely exhausted. However, he'll sleep just about anywhere else: the car, my arms, or my most recent discovery, the swing. I took him out to his swing yesterday while I was on a phone call to keep him happy. After about 15 minutes of swinging, I noticed that he hadn't moved for a minute or two. He crashed. Poor little guy!

In other Ethan news, he is finally getting his molars in. They've been working their way up to the surface for a while now and giving him a lot of grief in the process. They are finally starting to break though which is great news!


2 comments:

Brittanie said...

OK - he is so cute! The crib would definitely be more comfy!

I loved all your pictures from NC! I lived there for 5 months when I was 15 and it is absolutely beautiful! I'm glad you had such a great time! You look FABULOUS!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie. Those swings are the best, huh? Lexie fell asleep in her crib today on her tummy with her head propped up on the rails as if she was looking out when she fell asleep. So sad. We sure miss little Ethan.