A Week in Pictures
It has been quite a busy week for us, which is why I haven't posted anything lately. I recently received a new calling as the Enrichment counselor in Relief Society which has been keeping me very busy lately. Our wards were just combined so there is a lot to get organized. So, let me try to backtrack. So, I'll narrate between pictures to make it easier.
Grammy Pettitt found a little blow up pool at the store so Ethan broke it in. He was very timid about it at first. But, once he got the hang of it, he had a blast!
Two weekends ago our friends, the Prices, invited us to join them for a rafting trip down the Delaware River. I was a little nervous about bringing Ethan but they were fully equipped with life vests and really fun rafts. Plus, there are literally NO rapids at all so we just slowly floated down the river. We all had a blast. Above is a picture of the kids: Dominic, Taylor and Ethan.
Jen and Ethan on the raft. Ethan wasn't crazy about the life vest at first but he got used to it and was completely well behaved. It was a miracle!




2 comments:
What fun! That rafting trip looked like it really was a blast! We definitely need to do that some time soon!
Jen, i don't know if you remember me, Margo Smith. I found your blog from the Perschons. Your little boy is just so cute. We have a blog, www.littleducksinarow.blogspot.com It seems like yesterday we were still in CT. Time sure does fly...
Post a Comment