Packing
Ugh! We're a week away from our move so we've been working hard to get things packed up and ready to go. I think I forgot, to some extent, what a pain it is to move. Luckily this time we're only moving a few miles away so I can make several trips back and forth. I don't know if I'll have much time this next week to blog so I thought I'd take a minute and post a few pictures from this week!

Ethan climbs into the now empty built in shelves. I guess he realized that he fit pretty well in them!

Grammy Pettitt helps watch Ethan so I can get something done. They're watching Ethan's favorite show - Barney. I know...you don't have to say anything. Let me just say that all prejudices go out the window when you have a baby. You'll do anything to keep them preoccupied!

Is it Blake or the ghost of Blake? Blake was sanding down a white armoire that we bought from our friends (we are painting it black) and was covered head to toe in white dust.
4 comments:
Blake, I can't believe you're still wearing this shirt!
Looks like you guys are having a great week! Moving really is the worst! Good luck!
looks fun. hey good luck painting I always thought it would look better black! And different hardware. we look forward to having ethan play tuesday. See ya!
What a bummer that you have to pack up and move all over again! I wish it was back to West Hartford!
Ethan is so cute! I love his rolls!
Post a Comment