Friday, March 07, 2008

Haircuts!

Last Saturday, we drove up to Ridgewood to visit Blake's family and get haircuts at our favorite places. It's fun to have any excuse to visit family! I got my hair cut first (it's really short - you can't tell from the picture but it's even shorter in the back because it's stacked). I like it but I'm still adjusting. After that, we took Ethan to Sharkey's to get his hair cut. I've given up on trying to cut his hair myself - he WILL NOT sit still for me. But, once he's in a fighter plane watching Elmo, he's an angel. After he was done, he had to sit on each vehicle (motorcycle and Barbie Jeep) to try them all out.

Ethan also was treated to a new Dennis train (courtesy of Gemma and Pepe), lunch, and a chocolate bar (courtesy of Aunt Nic). All in all, it was a fun filled day for us all. You can see from the pictures that he crashed in the car after driving for 10 minutes. Sweet little guy!

Ethan sits still while getting his hair cut.
Ethan and Mommy with their new hair cuts!
Ethan crashes after a very fun morning.
Ethan was talking to Gemma the other day and
insisted on holding two phones so he could hear
and talk extra well. I had to take a picture!

3 comments:

mindy said...

Jen, I love your hair! So cute.

Timothy & Kimberly Pettitt said...

That is so cute Jen! I love the new hair do...can't wait to see in person! Love you guys!

rachel said...

wow, I need to find a haircut place like that...I tried to cut cameron's hair the other day and he screamed and moved around so much I had to just buzz all of it off because it was soooo crooked. You look beautiful with your new do!!!