Ethan & Cyndi
The other day I had some music playing in the car and a Cyndi Lauper song came on, "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun." After a minute or two Ethan said, "Mommy....wuvs this song!" It was the cutest thing! So now, every time the song comes on (it's on a cd mix of mine), he breaks out dancing. When the song is over, we have to play it again, and again, and again. We literally sit in the driveway dancing until the song is over. I have to admit, I like the song too because it brings me back to my childhood. I just never thought it would be part of his childhood too! So cute!
6 comments:
You better keep an eye on him - soon he will be wearing bright neon colors and accessorizing with slap bracelets or a single glove . . .
That's so cute-- my boys fave is John Denver, "thank God I'm a country boy". I should try to get them on tape too :-)
I guess little "boys" just wanna have fun too! Your a good mommy to dance along...he's so adorable!
That song brings me back too. I watched Sammie the other day dancing around the house and was reminded of when we used to do the same. Remember watching the movie Girls Just Want To Have Fun and dancing along? I still remember one of her moves. Man those were the good old days. Ethan is just too cute.
Tagg you're it! See my blog!
That is so darling! Hopefully the dancing moves come with the name, eh? We gotta teach them while they're young to love great music, right?
Post a Comment