Another Good One
This morning, after Blake left for work, I noticed that he had left his Blackberry home on the table. So, I called him at work to see if he would need it today. When I got of the phone, Ethan said, "Daddy left his blueberry home?" This kid cracks me up!
3 comments:
I love the things kids say. They are so literal and so funny. We love reading these and seeing how big Ethan is getting. I just remember him as a little baby that wouldn't sleep. (mainly because I can relate)
I love the age of 2 and 3 just for the cutest things they say and for their innocence. Enjoy him because he's darling!!
How cute is he! He always says the funniest things. Although I would love to make it to relief society, it's been fun being in nursery with the kids...Ethan cracks me up. Super cute that one!
Post a Comment