Tuesday, September 09, 2008

From the Mouth of Babes

This morning I was fussing around in my sweats, cleaning our bathroom when Ethan found two of my hair clips that had pearls on them. After asking what they were, he said "Mommy wear them?" So, I put on in my pony tailed hair to satisfy him. But, that would not do. He then said, "Mommy wear the other one?" So, I put the other one on the other side of my hair. He looked at me with some satisfaction, smiled, and said, "You look like a princess Mommy!" Gosh, I love that little boy! He sure knows how to brighten my day. Who knew that he even knew the word princess?!

4 comments:

Erica said...

Cute story! What a sweet boy.

Tara L. said...

That is so sweet.

Elder Jack Anderson said...

That's what kids are for... they pee pee all over your toilet so you have to clean it and then, at the exact moment you are wiping it off they make your heart melt! Gotta love him!

Keeping up with the Bonacci's said...

It's all true. You are a princess!