I Love NY!
Girls trip to the city...
Girls trip to the city...
Okay, I'm really behind on blogging but I wanted to get this post in while I had a minute. In May, three of my good friends (Melanie Teeples, Heather Dominguez, and Alene Connor) did a girl's day in the city. That's right...no kids crying, wiping their noses on us...no back pain from holding the babies...It was FABULOUS!
Our day started out by parking up by the temple. We stopped in to use the "facilities", got yelled at by the Beehive clothing lady, and were on our way...
Next, we hopped on the subway and went downtown to Canal Street...one of my favorite shopping spots.
After grabbing some pizza in Little Italy for lunch, we took the subway back up to Central Park. None of us had ever been on a carriage ride so we hopped on and got a fabulous tour of the park. With the exception of me having an allergy attack from the horse, it was a great time.
4 comments:
I'm so unbelievably jealous right now! I have been craving NY for a while now:( I just don't think Christmas in NY is as fun as spring, summer or fall:( And I think Christmas might be the only time we will be able to go. Oh well. It looks like you had so much fun and lets be honest you deserve it! I love you!
You ladies are the cutest! What a fun girls day.
I love the purses. Very chic.
Ok I want in on something like this. I want a day in NYC with people who know what is where.
What fun!! I am so jealous. I dream of having a girls day out in the "city"! What fun!
Post a Comment