Thursday, October 06, 2011

Birthday Fun!

My amazing friends must have known how I was dreading this birthday...number 36! I honestly don't know how this happened. I swear I was 25 YESTERDAY!! But, they made my day so much fun that I almost forgot how old I was. They surprised me and took me out to the Cheesecake Factory - my FAV!!! It was such a fun treat. They forced me to wear this pink boa and crown so needless to say...I got a few looks. People were asking if it was a bachelorette party!

Here's the gang from left to right: Colette Bomsta, Melanie Teeples, me, Kristy Cook, Heather Dominguez, Alene Conner, Andrea Stevenson and Nancy Kofford.

Here's my DELISH carrot cake cheesecake. YUM!

Thanks gals for making my birthday so terrific!

I also have to give a big thanks to Blake and my mom for making my birthday so great. Blake took the day off so I could have a break from mommy life. I spent the night at my parents' house and slept in...did some shopping...etc. Then my mom watched the kids so Blake and I could go out on a date. It was fabulous! I think I need a birthday at least every month!!

3 comments:

Cabatic Family said...

Sounds like you had a great birthday!! I agree we should have a birthday every month or at least a day to ourselves every month!

Emily said...

That sounds like a fabulous birthday! I am glad you were able to be treated so special.
I agree celebrations/breaks from real life should happen more regularly!
Happy Birthday!

Natalie said...

Yes every month! I'm jealous! looks like so much fun! I told scott the other day that it would be nice to have a date other than valentines day and my bday... hasn't happened yet:) ha ha:) Miss you! Lets skype soon!