Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fall Festival 2011
@ Mt. Olive Library

Each year, our library holds a fall festival for families in the area to enjoy. I have to say that the first one we went to was pretty small but they've improved it each year. This year, our kids had an absolute BLAST! Blake and I had a great time just watching them have so much fun!
Blake with the kids after getting their faces painted!

Addie holds very still for her heart and butterfly on her cheeks.
The kids had a blast going on a little pony ride. Grant did really well!
They had all sorts of animals to look at which the kids were totally enamored with.
The kids also got to go in a bounce house, get free treats, pick a pumpkin, etc. but the crowning event for Ethan was getting his face painted. Of course when we got home he immediately jumped into his Army uniform so he was totally authentic.

We had so much fun being together as a family. I just LOVE the fall!!

1 comment:

Aunt Nic said...

Great photos! I was going to stop by the PX to pick up some camo face paint but decided against it . . . figured you'd probably rather not have it in the house! Looks like everyone had a great time.