Thursday, October 06, 2011

Hacklebarney Cider Mill...
A Taste of Fall!


Recently I took the kids to the Hacklebarney Cider Mill with our friends, the Teeples. I LOVE the fall and this is one of our favorite traditions. This cider mill in Chester has wonderful apple cider and cider donuts which the kids devour! We had a great time eating donuts and letting the kids play on the grass and with the rocks!
Luckily I was able to get some pictures of them before the triple meltdown began. It started with Addie who was hysterically freaking out because I wouldn't let her play with my camera. She totally went crazy and was inconsolable. Grant was next. He lost it when I made him get off the tractor that he was determined to drive all day. Ethan always feels like he needs to be the parent and keep the twins in line, which, as you can imagine, doesn't go over well with them.

So, we had a great time but I think next time, I'll bring reinforcements!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I MISS THEM!!!!!! they look so huge and i only left 1.5 months ago! such cute pictures, jen!
em