The Birthday Boy
Two weeks ago we celebrated Blake's 29th birthday. That's right, he's got one more year to enjoy his twenties and then he joins the other 30 somethings like myself. I tried to be sympathetic when he whined about how old he was getting. Gee, he's practically got one foot in the grave now! :) Anyway, we had a fun evening together. He got all sorts of goodies from family such as money for new work clothes (since they changed the dress code), fishing pole and supplies, a pull up bar and some other fun things. And of course, we had his favorite meal: tuna noodle casserole and lemon cake for dessert. Blake's birthday just reminded me once again how lucky I am to have such a wonderful husband. I'm so grateful to his parents for not only bringing Blake into the world, but for doing such a great job at raising a good and righteous man who I love and respect so much. Thanks mom and dad!
2 comments:
Gee, there's so many candles on that cake it's almost a fire hazard! Sorry, Blake, just trying to limit your tort liability!
Happy birthday Blake!
Post a Comment