Ethan's "Elmo" Birthday Party
Last Saturday, Feb. 10th we had a little family birthday party for Ethan. It was so much fun! We had pizza, watched an Ethan video compilation made by Blake, opened gifts and cracked up watching Ethan dig into his cake. He was the star of the show and he knew it! Thanks to all who came. Ethan is so lucky to have such wonderful family who loves him SO much!

Ethan gets the hang of opening gifts rather quickly!

The bib he got from Grammy!

Check out the cute cakes made by Grammy Pettitt.
Unfortunately Ethan's cake didn't stay cute for long.
He had no problems digging right in. It took a day
or two for the green icing stain to finally disappear
from his hands and face!

Ethan digs in. Pure joy!

The gang: Back: Emily, Mom P., Dad P., Josh,
Dad C., Mom C., Nicole, Cathryn
Front: Jen, Blake & Ethan
4 comments:
Oh my goodness...looks like he REALLY enjoyed that cake! What a cutie pie! We miss you guys! Sorry we couldn't make it! It looks like it was lots of fun! Hope you spoiled him good! Love you guys!
Too cute!! I hope Charlie will eat his cake like that. Ethan is just adorable.
What a fun party!! I can't believe he's one! I love it when they turn one because it is so fun to let them go at it with their cake! Cute pictures!!
I wish we could have been there. Did someone give him a phone?
Post a Comment