Monday, October 29, 2007

A Fun Weekend

This past weekend was a fun one for us. On Saturday night, we went into Manhattan and saw Wicked on Broadway. It was fabulous. Blake and I have seen a lot of Broadway plays but this was one on our list that we really wanted to see. Honestly, it was fun just to have a night out. But we really enjoyed the show.

Also, today we bought a new car to replace Blake's car that was totaled. We thought it would be good to have a car with a little more space so we got an Acura MDX. I'm really excited about it because it has a dvd system, navigation and some other fun features that will make life in the car easier. The picture below is not the exact car but it looks just like it. We pick it up on Wednesday - yay!


3 comments:

mindy said...

We love Wicked too. How fun that you got to see it. And how much more fun that going to NY is just a night out! I'm jealous of your new car. Did you get a new or used one? My Mom has one and they are awesome.

Anonymous said...

Hey, glad you liked it! I am still torn between Wicked and Hairspray.

Anonymous said...

When Arch and I went to NYC, we had a choice of all the plays but I had read Wicked and wanted to see it. I was really glad we did. It was awesome, better than the book. Glad you had fun. Laurie