Buddies
Ethan fell asleep in the car today 3 minutes before we got home. That ALWAYS means trouble. Once he sleeps, even for a few minutes, the chances are slim that he will take his afternoon nap. But he was so tired today that I thought he'd definitely fall back asleep. So, I put him in his crib all snuggled up with his "baba juice." It was quiet for about 10 minutes and then this is what I heard on the monitor:"Mom.
Mommy.
Jenny!
Jenny!
pause....
Da.
Blake.
Honey!
pause...
Thomas. (as in the train)
Thomas!
Billy.
Billy! (Thomas' friend)
pause...
Pepe! (Grandpa Cooper)
Pepe!
Mommy.
Jenny!
Jenny!
pause....
Da.
Blake.
Honey!
pause...
Thomas. (as in the train)
Thomas!
Billy.
Billy! (Thomas' friend)
pause...
Pepe! (Grandpa Cooper)
Pepe!
After an hour or so of this, I finally gave in. So, no nap today. Ugh! I really can't complain too much. He's been sleeping in lately until 7:15 a.m. and taking 2 - 2 1/2 hour naps! Finally! It only took 2 years to get him to sleep!
1 comment:
This is so hilarious! I love it! What a ham!
Post a Comment