A Thomas Party!
On Saturday, we celebrated Ethan's 2nd birthday with family by throwing Ethan a Thomas party. For a week, Ethan kept saying, "Thomas party" and "birthday cake!" He was so excited that he wanted to be involved in every part of the preparations. When he woke up from his nap and saw the Thomas decorations, he got a huge look of surprise and shock on his face that was priceless. He, of course, went nuts when all his favorite buddies arrived to celebrate with him. For dinner, we ate a few different salads and rolls and had cake and ice cream for dessert. Ethan made out with tons of new toys - mostly Thomas related items. It was so much fun to have both sides of the family together to celebrate this great little guy. That night I put Ethan down to bed and turned the monitor on. Blake and I could hear him singing to himself, "birthday to you!" It was the most precious thing I've ever heard! We sure love you Ethan!
Ethan gets some new Thomas underpants. Not sure he quite gets how they work!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday, Ethan! Cool train set!
Happy Birthday Ethan! Jen, in a couple of these pictures I can really see that he looks like you. I have never been able to see that before. He is so adorable, of course!
Oh my gosh - I can't believe he's 2!! Happy birthday to Ethan! It looks like he had a really fun day!
What a fun party it was! What an adorable little grandson we have...so fun to be a part of the special events of his life. We love you Ethan!
Thomas party in the house! Happy Birthday to Ethan.
What a cute little guy Ethan is. Maybe in 09 we will be back in your neck of the woods. We would love to see all of our GREAT nieces and nephews.
Arch says for Ethan to keep up the hissy fits. He does !!!
Looks like such a fun party! Did you make that cake? Because it looks so cool. I'm very impressed.
Post a Comment