Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Easter!

I know this blog is a little late but I was waiting to get all my Easter photos in before posting this blog. So, last Sunday was Easter which was a really fun, full day for us. First thing in the morning we opened our Easter baskets. Ethan got a new fire truck toy, some videos for the car, crayons, etc. Blake was really sweet and got me a really cute polo shirt and flip flops from JCrew. And, the Easter Bunny brought Blake some new golf shoes and some other goodies.

After attending church that morning, we spent some time with Blake's family having brunch. We tried to get Ethan to look for Easter eggs but he didn't really get it. Of course he got hooked up with some fun new toys and got to try some new treats like cotton candy and a mini Milky Way (courtesy of Aunt Nic)! He was in heaven! Afterwards, we drove down and spent the evening with my family and had Easter dinner. It was great to have Tim, Kimberly, Rylan, Scott and Nat down from school. All in all, it was a very fun day!

P.S. - You may notice that my hair is totally shorter now. I went in for a trim and came out with this. The hairdresser suggested it and I had been thinking about doing something different. So, I got my courage up and went for it. I'm still trying to get used to it!

Blake and Ethan play with new toys!
Aunt Nicole gives Ethan his first taste of cotton candy! Yummy!!
The Cooper Gang!
The Pettitt Gang! (Right half of table)
The Pettitt Gang! (Left half of table)

1 comment:

mindy said...

Jen, I LOVE your hair! It looks so cute. Looks like you guys had a great Easter