A Fellow Junkie
I had to laugh when my friend Mindy wrote about her latest addiction in her blog a few months ago. She had read, "Twilight" by Stephanie Meyer and couldn't put it down. I have a hard time finding books that really pull me in so I thought I'd give this one a try. I ordered it from Amazon a month or two ago but wasn't sure when I'd ever find time to read it with Ethan pulling on me all day long. Finally the other night Blake was working late (surprise, surprise) so I picked it up. That was it. I was immediately sucked in and LITERALLY couldn't put it down. Blake had to finally force me to go to sleep but I have to admit, I couldn't stop thinking about it. I woke up...wondering what would happen in the next chapter and couldn't wait for Ethan to take his nap so I could keep reading. I took the book with me everywhere I could - just to get a few more paragraphs in.
I finished it today (after 2 days) and it was incredible. I can't wait to move on to the sequel, "New Moon." I don't know if I can wait to order it from Amazon. I need to know what happens...NOW! Anyway, if your a succor for suspense and romance - get it! Although, I warn you...you may become an addict too! "Twilight," by Stephanie Meyer.
P.S. - Stephanie Meyer is a BYU grad.
1 comment:
Jen, I'm so glad you liked it!! Can't wait to know what you think about New Moon. The third book, Eclipse, comes out in August.
Post a Comment