Sunday, April 01, 2007

Who's Out There?...My Special Request

A few weekends ago we made a quick trip up to Hartford to visit family and friends for the weekend. While we were there catching up with everyone, I was amazed at how many people said they read our blog from time to time. I always wondered if anyone besides our immediate family read it and was thrilled that our friends were checking in on us. So, I'd like to make a special request. If you read our blog, will you leave us a comment every now and then so we know you're out there? Not only will we be thrilled to hear from you, but I'd also feel a little more motivated to write more frequently. Hope to hear from you soon!!!

7 comments:

Scott said...

The Thompsons in Hartford sure enjoy reading your blog! Little Ethan is adorable!
I enjoy using google reader to keep up on all of my friends' blogs. If you have a gmail account you have a reader account - just go to google.com/reader, enter a blog's URL (e.g. http://thompson-blog.blogspot.com/), and the web app will show you when new items are posted and even mark them as "read" when you have looked at the post. Try it, I promise you'll like it.
We love you guys!
-Scott and Jenn and Connor and Haydn Thompson

Anonymous said...

Well, I check your blog weekly to see the new cute pictures...love ya! Pam Runge

mindy said...

Of course I read often!

Sean, Jessi and Jaydn Coletti said...

Got the link on my blog!

Anonymous said...

I think we all know Aunt Nic is reading the blog!

Brittanie said...

HELLO!! I'm no surprise - but thought I'd comment anyway! I love reading your blog and keeping in touch with you guys!

David said...

I read your blog. It is fun to know how you are doing.-Sarah Cook